Transportation System Improvements
Music City Star Improvements
- Expand service from 5 AM to 11 PM
- 40 minute weekday peak period service, and 60 minute off-peak service
- Increase travel speeds
- Four additional refurbished coach cars
- Three new passing sidings
- Positive Train Control (PTC)
- Costs have been proportioned for the Davidson County referendum
And There’s More!
When we say comprehensive, we mean it. Metro’s Transportation Solution takes into account every aspect of our city’s mobility. This means improvements across the board, such as better:
- traffic signals
- sidewalks and bikeways
- transit service
- pick-up and drop-off areas
Let’s Move Nashville takes into account that our multi-modal system must be surrounded by a network of services and safety measures that make using Nashville’s transportation options the best travel experience possible.